Colors Of WildLife  
Colors Of WildLife
Le forum des grands espaces sauvages africains

28 Mars 2024 à 19:12:45 *
Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Nouvelles: Découvrez la piste des COWpains 5 : Dépaysez-nous avec vos paysages !

Accueil FORUM Aide Galeries photos Identifiez-vous Inscrivez-vous  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Bas de page
  Imprimer  
Auteur Fil de discussion: AfSud - voyager avec des enfants - Nouvelle régulation  (Lu 52309 fois)
osgood19
Eléphant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #15 le: 20 Juin 2014 à 15:52:40 »

il faut les 2 oui
pour la lettre de sa mère je vais te dire oui certifiée également avec les dates exactes d'entrée et de sortie.
Journalisée

rjulie95
Eléphant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #16 le: 20 Juin 2014 à 20:42:48 »

L'administration Française je demande la version internationale, je reçois en Français  Marteau
Journalisée

Régis
-- http://en-voyages.fr
-- Le pardon libère l'âme, il fait disparaître la peur. C'est pourquoi le pardon est une arme si puissante" #Madiba
-- I am not African because I was born in Africa but because Africa was born in me Kwame Nkrumah
Simba
Administrateur
Hors ligne Hors ligne

COW AWARD :
GOLDEN LIGHT ADDICT

« Répondre #17 le: 20 Juin 2014 à 22:36:03 »

Voici ce que j'ai comme information récente d'un réceptif local sud africain.

NEW IMMIGRATION ACT UPDATE : CHILDREN TRAVELLING IN & OUT OF SOUTH AFRICA
Following the unexpected implementation of the South African Immigration Amendment Acts of 2007 and 2011 and the new Immigration Regulation, eTNW spoke to Ricardo Abramse, a spokesperson for the Department of Home Affairs and have recently published the answers to multiple questions regarding the Regulation below:

Q: Do the new regulations apply to outbound travel only?
A: The new regulations apply to all travel across South African borders: inbound, outbound and transit.

Q: Does it apply for domestic travel as well?
A: No. The Immigration Act applies to those travelling across South African borders, including land and sea.

Q: Can clients travel with certified copies of unabridged certificates or do they need to carry the original?
A: A certified copy will suffice.

Q: What documents do travellers need if they are:
a) one parent travelling with a child?
A: An unabridged birth certificate and:
(i) consent in the form of an affidavit from the other parent registered as a parent on the birth certificate of the child authorising him or her to enter into or depart from the Republic with the child he or she is travelling with;
(ii) a court order granting full parental responsibilities and rights or legal guardianship in respect of the child, if he or she is the parent or legal guardian of the child; or
(iii) where applicable, a death certificate of the other parent registered as a parent of the child on the birth certificate; Provided that the Director-General may, where the parents of the child are both deceased and the child is travelling with a relative or another person related to him or her or his or her parents, approve such a person to enter into or depart from the Republic with such a child.
b) an adult travelling with a child who is not his/her biological child?
(i) a copy of the unabridged birth certificate of the child;
(ii) an affidavit from the parents or legal guardian of the child confirming that he or she has permission to travel with the child;
(iii) copies of the identity documents or passports of the parents or legal guardian of the child; and
(iv) the contact details of the parents or legal guardian of the child, Provided that the Director-General may, where the parents of the child are both deceased and the child is travelling with a relative or another person related to him or her or his or her parents, approve such a person to enter into or depart from the Republic with such a child.
c) an unaccompanied minor?
(i) proof of consent from one of or both his or her parents or legal guardian, as the case may be, in the form of a letter or affidavit for the child to travel into or depart from the Republic: Provided that in the case where one parent provides proof of consent, that parent must also provide a copy of a court order issued to him or her in terms of which he or she has been granted full parental responsibilities and rights in respect of the child;
(ii) a letter from the person who is to receive the child in the Republic, containing his or her residential address and contact details in the Republic where the child will be residing;
(iii) a copy of the identity document or valid passport and visa or permanent residence permit of the person who is to receive the child in the Republic; and
(iv) the contact details of the parents or legal guardian of the child.

Q: Will additional immigration officials be employed to handle the additional processing and prevent longer queues at immigration?
A: “Our staff capacity is being looked at to deal with the processing and also to gear them not to become a stumbling block in processing travellers speedily,” Ricardo said.

Q: What platforms did the Department use to engage the industry before making these amendments?
A: “The regulations were published for public comment early in 2014 to allow industry to raise concerns. There was public consultation on the Immigration Act and regulations prior to it being enacted and most of the comments that we have received did receive attention. We have received a lot of information that is very helpful from tour operators and the industry and we are setting processes in place to meet with the industry to provide guidelines around how we will implement these processes and not to burden travellers are not unnecessarily burden travellers with areas that can be dealt with expediently when they visit our missions,” Ricardo said.

Q: How will immigration officials at the airport verify unabridged birth certificates that are in foreign languages?
A: “A person’s name is spelled the same on a passport and birth certificate, regardless of the language. The unabridged birth certificate is to ensure that the child is travelling with the awarded parents or guardians. For this reason, if a letter has been written to give approval for a child to travel with another adult, this documentation should be provided in English. We would then check the person’s name and verify it against the passport and unabridged birth certificate,” Ricardo said.

Simba
Journalisée

Point besoin de porter la crinière, pour croquer la latérite afin qu'elle coule dans mes veines.

Si vous appréciez un commentaire constructif sur vos photographies.... Les autres aussi… Merci.
kgalagadiste
Buffle - Big Five
Hors ligne Hors ligne

I'm not a tourist , i'm a traveller....

COW AWARD :
SOUTH AFRICA ADDICT

« Répondre #18 le: 23 Juin 2014 à 21:52:43 »

Pas de traduction certifiée par un traducteur assermenté comme on le lit parfois, donc.. on est bien d'accord? ça nous concerne au plus haut point Clin d'oeil
Journalisée
osgood19
Eléphant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #19 le: 23 Juin 2014 à 23:21:37 »

Envoie moi un message prive kgalagadiste je te répondrai a toutes tes interrogations
Amicalement
Journalisée

rjulie95
Eléphant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #20 le: 24 Juin 2014 à 10:58:51 »

Pas de traduction certifiée par un traducteur assermenté comme on le lit parfois, donc.. on est bien d'accord? ça nous concerne au plus haut point Clin d'oeil

Un réceptif local m'a fait parvenir le document reçu pour la nouvelle réglementation, il a été signé par J W McKay (directeur des services de l'immigration)

Il est clairement indiqué que si le document n'est pas en Anglais il doit être accompagné par sa traduction certifié en Anglais

Voici ce qui est indiqué : "All documents issued in a language other than English should be accompanied by a sworn translation issued by the competent authority in the country concerned"

Après chacun fait ce qu'il veut, mais pour ma part je partirais avec une traduction certifiée
Journalisée

Régis
-- Le pardon libère l'âme, il fait disparaître la peur. C'est pourquoi le pardon est une arme si puissante" #Madiba
-- I am not African because I was born in Africa but because Africa was born in me Kwame Nkrumah
osgood19
Eléphant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #21 le: 24 Juin 2014 à 13:20:58 »

Je testerai pour vous le passage de douane en septembre puisque je pars en France en famille je vous en dirai plus mais d'ici la on devrai avoir plus de directives.
Journalisée

rjulie95
Eléphant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #22 le: 24 Juin 2014 à 20:43:02 »

La loi n'entre en vigueur qu'en octobre 2014  Non
Journalisée

Régis
osgood19
Eléphant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #23 le: 24 Juin 2014 à 21:48:55 »

Oui mais je reviens le 4/10
Journalisée

chris Jek
Buffle - Big Five
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Pieds dans la poussière, tête dans les étoiles...

« Répondre #24 le: 01 Août 2014 à 18:25:02 »

Le ministre de l'Intérieur vient de dire dans une interview que l'extrait de naissance de l'enfant, ou le livret de famille, n'avait pas besoin d'être traduit en anglais.
(J'espère que les fonctionnaires de la douane à l'aéroport lisent les interviews du ministre...)
Journalisée

Au début, j'allais en brousse pour chercher des animaux. Pas toujours facile. Maintenant, j'y vais pour chercher des lumières. Encore plus dur!
Mon site: http://chrisjek.photodeck.com/
osgood19
Eléphant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #25 le: 01 Août 2014 à 19:58:16 »

Oui et ils parlent même de reporter au 1 janvier 2015, je pense qu'on va rire Souriant
Journalisée

kgalagadiste
Buffle - Big Five
Hors ligne Hors ligne

COW AWARD :
SOUTH AFRICA ADDICT

« Répondre #26 le: 02 Août 2014 à 09:46:38 »

Pour faciliter la vie à pas mal de monde :
en Belgique et en France (et probablement aussi en Suisse) : Il suffit de demander à la commune (ou mairie) un extrait d'acte de naissance multilingue. C'est entièrement gratuit et je l'ai reçu le lendemain. De cette façon , même plus de question à se poser Sourire
Journalisée
rjulie95
Eléphant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #27 le: 02 Août 2014 à 13:30:42 »

Sauf que quand tu lis la circulaire officielle, il est est demandé l'acte de naissance intégral, ce un peu le souk ce truc 
Journalisée

Régis
kgalagadiste
Buffle - Big Five
Hors ligne Hors ligne

COW AWARD :
SOUTH AFRICA ADDICT

« Répondre #28 le: 02 Août 2014 à 21:42:30 »

oui , c'est idem , c'est l'appellation "extrait" qui te perturbe?
je ne voudrais pas dire une bêtise , mais c'est simplement l'appellation de l'acte de naissance ...
Journalisée
rjulie95
Eléphant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #29 le: 02 Août 2014 à 23:52:45 »

ça me pertube pas plus que ça !

Mais il existe deux actes de naissance, l'extrait et le complet ... D'après un document officiel il est demandé l'acte complet. Sinon c'est vrai que l'extrait arrive en Français et dans plusieurs langues ..... ça va encore être un sacré bazar
Journalisée

Régis
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Haut de page
  Imprimer  

Aller à:  

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.4 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC
TinyPortal v0.9.7 © Bloc
Reproduction des textes et photos contenus dans ce site strictement interdite.
© 2006-2024 Colors Of WildLife.

XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Page générée en 0.08 secondes avec 25 requêtes.

Google a visité cette page 13 Octobre 2021 à 08:33:16